Pursuant to the latest IATF, DTI and LGU directive on the General Community Quarantine within the NCR+ Areas, the following will be implemented:
- No Quarantine Passes needed for mall entry.
- Wearing of masks and face shield inside the mall is required AT ALL TIMES.
- Observe social distancing of at least 1 meter.
- ALWAYS follow directional arrows when walking along mall hallways.
- NOT encouraged to be inside the mall: elderly, pregnant women, minors below 18 years old, and health compromised individuals.
We encourage everyone to follow minimum health guidelines at all times.
In line with updated IATF and Safe City Task Force of the Taguig LGU Guidelines regarding minors, they are still not allowed to visit SM Aura Premier as it is a mall (one of the prohibited areas for minors).
Minors, however, may access the mall for the following essential activities such as:
- Doctor’s appointment
- Buying necessary supplies for online learning
- Visa/ID photo
- DFA appointment
- Minors buying essential needs for their home (asked to run an errand & parent is unable to leave the house)
All minors entering for reasons above must be accompanied by a parent or guardian except #6.
As of this time, minors are still NOT allowed to go to the Skypark or Toy Kingdom, to dine indoors or al fresco, or to visit the mall for other purposes not mentioned above.
Refer to the Taguig advisory HERE.