Can’t get enough of K-pop, K-beauty, K-drama and practially everything and anything Korean? Gaja! SM Supermalls is inviting you to this year’s K-Fest!
From July 1-18, you can enjoy all things Korean, from your favorite products, food, and Oppas! Shop ‘til you drop with Korean beauty brands from the SM Store Beauty section or Watsons and achieve that fresh Korean look!
Here’s a rundown of the K-things you can do during the SM Supermalls K-Fest:
- K-Day Bazaar. Fill your shopping bags with Korean beauty brands from SM Store Beauty section or Watsons and achieve that fresh Korean look. Check out the Korean Café or other Korean food products at the SM Supermarket. Be ready with your finger heart because you’ll surely love the K-Beauty and K-Food workshops streamed online via the SM Supermalls Facebook page and Instagram TV. Everything Korean is all in one place!
- Selfie with the Oppas! Re-enact your favorite K-drama scene and take a photo with your favorite Korean Oppas at the interactive installations! Drop by special photo booths and don’t miss the chance to take a selfie with life-size standees of well-loved Hallyu royalties like Park Seo Joon from ‘Itaewon Class’, and Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from ‘Crash Landing on you’!
- SM x Viu Photo Spot Contest. After taking a selfie with standees of your favorite Korean actors, you can also get the chance to win a special giveaway! How? Simply Download the Viu app and scan the QR code on the standees and get a chance to win SM Gift Certificates! Make sure you visit the K-Day Bazaar to enjoy SM Supermalls exciting promos and deals for KPop lovers like you!
- It’s a K-Feast! Savor your favorite Korean dishes like Japchae, Tteokbokki, or Bulgogi and get discounts and special deals from participating restaurants with Korean-inspired dishes and drinks. Just scan the QR Code poster at participating restaurants to see the special deals list and discounts. All restaurants are available for dine in, pick up, or delivery.
- K-Dance Challenge. For theTiktoker in you, it’s your time to shine and showcase your best moves dancing to your favorite K-Pop group’s hit songs to win special prizes! The more likes you get on Tiktok, the more chances of winning!
- K-Bowling Club. Whenyou’re done with all this, you can end the day flexing your muscles by joining K-Strike at the SM Bowling Centers in SM Mall of Asia and SM Megamall, where you’ll be bowling and grooving to K-pop vibes while engulfed in bright neon lights! Don’t forget to bring your shades!
It’s been more than a decade since the first K-Drama aired on Philippine TV and the Filipino community is still ridingthe Hallyu wave high! You’re excited? We’re excited! See you there nae sarang!
With #SafeMallingAtSM protocols, you can be sure that your K-Fest experience will be safe and so much fun! Hwaiting!
For more information, visit www.smsupermalls.com or follow @smsupermalls on all social media accounts.