Affordable gifts ba hanap, #SMFam? Look no further because we’re ready to spread Christmas cheer with gift ideas that are sure to make the holidays even merrier—without breaking the bank. Even better: You can save more when you join the SM Christmas Village, a.k.a. our very own mall-tiverse where you can redeem shopping vouchers, score gift cards, and win over ₱1M worth of prizes, including a brand new Suzuki S-Presso! Click to register.
Ready to put your Santa hat on? Let’s go shopping!
For the women in your life
For your mom, your MIL, or your favorite tita of Manila, you can’t go wrong with something pretty and functional, or an indulgent treat for her senses.
(1) No tita can resist a soothing and fragrant natural oil blend in purse-friendly roller bottles.
(2) Pamper her hands with an ultra hydrating moisturizer like this perfumed pick that comes in the prettiest tubes.
(3) Whether she likes sweet or refreshing aromas, you’re sure to find something to win her over from this local scented candle brand.
Salted Caramel Soy Candle, ₱227.70 (from ₱230), Happy Island via SM Malls Online.
For the men in your life
For your dad, brother, or significant other, here’s a range of gift ideas to take him from work to the gym to his me-time on the couch.
(1) Proudly Filipino chocolate brand, Auro, is internationally awarded for a reason: They have the most decadent bars with variants for every taste.
64% Dark Chocolate, ₱119; Calamansi Cheesecake with Plant-Based 34% White Chocolate, ₱65; 42% Milk Chocolate with Cacao Nibs, ₱125, Auro Chocolate Cafe. Select products also available at Kultura.
(2) Is your boss always in a call? Keep his hands free with a classy phone or tablet holder that doubles as desk decor.
(3) Earn brownie points with homegrown coffee or tea that they can brew at the office or at home. You get plus points for promoting and supporting local blends!
X&Y Silang Cavite Robusta ground coffee (250g), ₱249, and Gourmet Farms Ginger Tea (14 sachets), ₱219, both from Kultura
For kids and teens
No need to hide from your pamangkins and inaanaks this Christmas. We’ve got affordable gift recommendations to make you their easy favorite.
(1) Spread joy—twice—with this cuddly two-in-one teddy bear set. With every purchase, one toy goes to you while the other will be donated to charity.
Bears of Joy Greatest Mom Bear 2 Pack Stuffed Toy, ₱250, Toy Kingdom
(2) Great for beginners, this calligraphy kit comes with a straight pen holder, two nibs, and five ruled sheets.
Simple Calligraphy Kit, ₱ 300, The Craft Central
(3) Support budding young artists with art materials that will help them hone their talents or keep hyperactive tots busy for hours with fun activity sets (you’re welcome, parents!).
For your BFFs
Looking for a present for your besties? Show them how much you care by finding one that matches their hobbies or interests.
(1) Is there a plantita in your friend group? Get her something for her garden like this natural spray for her babies.
(2) Support her self-care sessions with new bath and beauty items for her arsenal.
Bourbon Vanilla Shower Gel Les Plaisirs Nature Gift Set with Bath Mesh, ₱199 on SM Malls Online, Yves Rocher
(3) For that work bestie who’s all about aesthetics, an IG-worthy office desk accessory will surely spark joy.
For your neighbors
Chances are your neighbors are already going to receive—and give—the usual holiday cakes and pastries. This year, try something new and unexpected with these gift ideas.
(1) Add extra warmth to their home with a throw in a festive color.
(2) Show them you care with a healthy snack for the fam. These even come packaged for gifting!
(3) Who’d suspect this classy bottle of wine is under ₱300?
Las Falleras Rosé, ₱295, Marks and Spencer
Images from featured brands
Don’t miss out on all the Christmas happenings and holiday sales this season and get ready for a #HappyChristmasAtSM! For more penny-pinching finds, check out SM Deals or shop via SM Malls Online for exclusive in-app offers.
Stay up-to-date with the latest updates by following SM Supermalls on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Be sure to check out the mall entry guidelines and updates on mall hours here before dropping by. And if you would like to find out if any of the stores listed above have branches in the SM Supermall nearest you, you can also view the complete SM Directory here.