SM City Olongapo Downtown Paw Park is open from 5PM to 9PM
Online Registration Form
PAW PARK RULES
- Owners should be fully responsible for their dog(s).
- Dogs must be leashed when not inside the dog park.
- Please open only one gate at a time.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their own dogs both in and out of the dog park.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age and be up to date with all vaccinations.
- Dogs that are aggressive, disruptive, in heat, or ill are not allowed.
- Customers within LGU’s age restrictions are not allowed to enter the park.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per adult.
- Limited to 11 people at a time inside the park.
- Equipment in dog park is for dogs only. Climbing and sitting on the obstacles is prohibited.
- Food, drinks, glass containers are not permitted inside the dog park.
- While you can bring your own dog treats and toys, make sure that no other dogs will be competing for them.
- Private dog training and other commercial activities without management approval are not allowed.
- Any person bringing dogs into this park assumes the legal responsibility, jointly and individually, with the owner of the dog(s) for any damage, disease, or injury to persons, other dogs or property, caused by the dog(s).
- SM City Olongapo Downtown management reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog that presents any risk to other humans and dogs.
- The park may close without prior notice due to weather, maintenance, special events, or when deemed necessary.