Online Registration Form
PAW PARK RULES
- Owners should be fully responsible for their dog(s).
- Dogs must be leashed when not inside the Dog Park.
- Please open only one gate at a time.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their own dogs both in and out of the dog park.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age and be up to date with all vaccinations.
- Dogs that are aggressive, disruptive, in heat, or ill are not allowed.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per adult.
- Limited to 5 people at a time inside the park.
- Equipment in dog park is for dogs only.
- Food, drinks, glass containers are not permitted inside the dog park.
- While you can bring your own dog treats and toys, make sure that no other dogs will be competing for them.
- Private dog training and other commercial activities without management approval are not allowed.
- Any person bringing dogs into this park assumes the legal responsibility, jointly and individually, for any damage, disease, or injury to persons, other dogs or property.
- SM City Fairview management reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog that presents any risk to other humans and dogs.
- The park may close without prior notice due to maintenance, special events, or when deemed necessary.