SM City BF Paranaque Paw Park is open from 11:00AM to 8:00PM
Location: Level 2
Online Registration Form
PAW PARK RULES
- Owners should be fully responsible for their pet(s).
- Pets must be leashed when not inside the park.
- Owners must immediately clean up after their own pets both in and out of the paw park.
- Pets must be at least 4 months of age and be up to date with all vaccinations.
- Pets that are aggressive, disruptive, in heat, or ill are not allowed.
- Children under 12 are not allowed inside without an adult.
- Maximum of 2 pets per adult.
- Limited to 50 people at a time inside the park.
- 5 people at the cat park
- 45 people at the dog park
- Equipment in park is for pets only. Please do not let your children climb on the obstacles.
- Food, drinks, glass containers are not permitted inside the pet park.
- While you can bring your own treats and toys, make sure that no other pets will be competing for them.
- Private pet training and other commercial activities without management approval are not allowed.
- Any person bringing pets into this park assumes the legal responsibility, jointly and individually, for any damage, disease, or injury to persons, other pets or property.
- SM City BF management reserves the right to refuse entry to any pets that presents any risk to other humans and pets.
- The park may close without prior notice due to weather, maintenance, special events, or when