SM By the Bay
Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
Park Operating Hours
- Sunday to Thursday - 4PM to 12AM
- Friday & Saturday - 4PM to 2AM
List of Rides and Attractions
|LIST OF RIDES|
|ROAD TRAIN 2|
|GIANT WHEEL (EYE)|
|LETS CRUISE BY THE WAY|
|HOOK A DUCK|
|LIFT A BOTTLE|
|STICK A CARD|
|TIC TAC TOE|
|SPILL A MILK|
Where can we buy tickets?
Buy Your Tickets Online
- Don’t miss the fun! Ride-all you can passes and ride vouchers are still available in Metrodeal, Klook, Shopee and SM Tickets!
- To redeem, simply go to the admission booth of your chosen branch and present your vouchers to get your ride-all-you-can pass. Remember to only buy your passes from official websites, and carefully read through the fine print before purchasing,
- Visit the links below to get your passes:
Are Pets allowed?
Yes! Pets are allowed inside the park except inside our rides and attractions. Pet must also be in their leashes, harness or bags and their vaccination records must also be updated.
Please be responsible owners and clean up after your pets.
Contact Info per park / branch
- For Sales and Marketing concerns:
- For Park concerns:
SM By the Bay • Store Directory
The 26th French Film Festival Makes It Iconic with the Latest Box Office Hits and More
Brimming with a selection of must-watch French movies that offer fresh perspectives, twists and turns, literary adaptations, and advocacies at the SM Mall of Asia and SM Megamall cinemas.