Complete your shopping list from the safety of your home with The SM Store’s #CallToDeliver!
HOW TO ORDER:
1. Call our official hotline at #143SM (#14376), daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, or join our Viber Community (bit.ly/JoinSMViber) and send a PM to our admins anytime between 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM*.
*For areas under ECQ, orders will only be accepted until 4:00PM
2. Share/send the following information:
a. Full Name
b. Mobile Number
c, Order/s (brand, type, and/or variant) with quantity of pieces
d. SMAC or SMAC Prestige Number (if applicable, to earn points)
3. A personal shopper will get in touch with you regarding order confirmation, payment, and delivery details.
HOW TO PAY:
The following modes of payment will be accepted:
- Cash on delivery (COD)
- Card-present transaction
- Digital wallets
- Online payment via Ipay88
The SM Store will never ask for your credit, debit, and bank account details. Please report any suspicious activity to your local police or cybercrime authority.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the item/s that can be ordered?
All items available at The SM Store may be ordered. If there are items you wish to purchase, please get in touch with The SM Store branch near you to check availability.
Is there a minimum purchase requirement?
- There will be no minimum purchase requirement for customers.
What time can I order item/s?
You can order your essentials during your preferred servicing branch's operating hours. However, order processing may vary depending on quarantine regulations in your area. There is a 4:00 PM cutoff for orders in select stores. Orders placed beyond this hour will be confirmed the next day.
When will the item/s be delivered?
- We are committed to delivering your essentials in the fastest time possible. Please be advised that delivery time may vary depending on quarantine regulations in your area.
How much is the delivery fee?
The SM Store will charge a flat rate delivery fee of P100 for regular Call to Deliver orders. For gift deliveries, The SM Store will charge a flat rate delivery fee of P200. For inter-island, inter-province, oversized, or bulk order deliveries, actual delivery fee may vary depending on quantity and location.
Aside from the in-house delivery service provided by The SM Store, customers can also have their items shipped via a third-party service. However, customers will need to shoulder the fees stated on the app.
Will I be able to earn points for delivery transactions using my SMAC?
- Yes. Members and cardholders of the following loyalty programs may earn points for delivery transactions:
- All SMAC types
- All SMAC Prestige types
- All BDO Rewards types
- Baby Company MOM Card
- The Body Shop Love Your Body Card
- Supplies Station SSI Card
- All PRiMO Card types