What’s it for: All the single ladies (and guys), put your hands up! Also known as the Certificate of Singleness, the Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR) is a document issued by PSA that certifies an individual’s civil status as single. It’s usually required prior to marriage—to prove that you and your fiancé are not hitched to anyone else!

How and where to get it: To get your CENOMAR, you can place a request at an SM Business Service Center at SM Supermalls. To confirm if SM Business Service Center is available at your preferred SM Supermall, please visit this portal. For further inquiries, visit the PSA website, call 8462-6600 locals 839, 833 and 834, or email info@psa.gov.ph.

Requirements: Valid IDs, filled out application form, processing fee (P210*)